Monday 3 July 2017

Quackin' Monotone

Hello.  Welcome.  The Memory Box challenge is to use neutrals so I decided to have a black and white moment.  Then CASology want Fly and YNS has a cute sketch so here comes Quackers........


I cut my black base card with Memory Box Peaceful Countryside die and backed the aperture with a piece of white card.  I stamped YNS Quackers on black card and embossed with white powder and fussy cut him.  I stamped the sentiment from Rubber Dance on the white panel, added some white polka dot ribbon and Quackers.  Hmmm.....

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
CASology Week 255 - Fly
Your Next Stamp Challenge 67 - Sketch
Memory Box Challenge 26 - Noteworthy Neutrals
Country View July Challenge - Things With Wings 
Ribbon Girls July Card Challenge 


5 comments:

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Oh my goodness that little duck is adorable! I love the contrast of the white embossing on black paper. Really makes him pop! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Unknown said...

OMG!! You can use the BW color being so cute card.

Thank you for playing fun with us at the YNS challenge blog.
See you on the next challenge.

Hugs, Dian.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I love Quackers - Own him, too! Would have never thought about featuring him in black and white - he looks great that way. Reminds me about an old cartoon.

Craftyfield said...

Great fun Gail, love it! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

Monika Gulyas said...

Super black and white card!!! Thank you for joining the July challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!