Tuesday 2 May 2017

I See It In The Stars

Hello.  Welcome.  I have a card over on the Rubber Dance blog today.  Hope you have time to hop over and check it out.  Here's a peek.  Hugz



The new colour challenge started yesterday with these lovely yummy colours



Hope you feel like making a little something and joining the fun.  You must use stamping but any brand is welcome.  We would of course love to see your creations with Rubber Dance stamps if you have them. 

Don't forget if you are shopping for Rubber Dance stamps you can get free worldwide shipping with my code GTfreeship.  Just between us, there's something exciting coming to the shop on Thursday.  I see it in the stars LOL.  Well, actually, I read it in the carrots.....  Hugz

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Love the mix of images on this card, Gail, they complement one another so well! Jo x