Monday 1 May 2017

Birds Eye View

Hello.  Welcome. It's way past the witching hour so here's a simple bird inspired by Shirley



I cut the white panel using Stamplorations Double Crazy Stitched Rectangle die.  I stamped the bird uusing Versamark and embossed the top with black and the bottom of his legs with white embossing powder.  I coloured his bill with orange Promarker and paper pieced the body.  A googly eye and Stamploration sentiment to finish.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations Cutplorations April Challenge I went with green and bird  
Stamplorations CAS Challenge April
Stamplorations April Challenge - Theme - Stamps and Wings 
Stamplorations Spotlight Project Showcase 
Stamplorations Things With Wings Spring Linky 




6 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! I love how you've done his legs, and the googly eye. Glad to know I've inspired you :)

Sue said...

I love this Gail, you've made CAS look simple, and I KNOW it isn'! Just brilliant! xx

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so cute! I love the patterned paper on the bird! Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenges!
Lisa

Kim M said...

Wonderful CAS card. Great paper piecing. Thanks for joining us over at CUTplorations!

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card, I love how you've done the bird.
Katrina x

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations on the shout out over at Stamplorations for this adorable and CAS perfection card x